2017 Be the Hope Reception: a Celebration of Hope
October 5, 2017 | 5:30 PM
PAIKKA Event Center in Saint Paul, MN
The Huntington's Disease Society of America's (HDSA) Annual Be the Hope Reception: A Celebration of Hope
brings together influential and caring Minnesotans for an evening filled with hope while celebrating the strides we've made in our vision of a world free of Huntington's. Proceeds from the event support the mission and programs of HDSA including the incredible network of Center of Excellences, all of which aim to bring help for today and hope for tomorrow
to everyone affected by Huntington's disease (HD).
Attendees will enjoy various bites, auctions, games, a cash bar, formal dessert, live performance by Jah People and once again will feature Carla Beaurline, host of Around Town
, as our Emcee! You won't want to miss this year's event. Catering provided by Dixie's on Grand, Aesop's Table, Panini Pinups and The Grateful Table. Spirits by J. Carver Distillery and wine provided by Sovereign Estates Wine.
Join the fun today:
NEWLY ANNOUNCED 2017 HONOREES:
- Volunteer of the Year: Arlene Jennings
- Given in honor of our founder, Marjorie Guthrie, to recognize long term service and dedication to the HD cause and those families and individuals affected by HD in Minnesota.
- Patient & Family Services: Angie Priebe & Matt Steinart
- In recognition of outstanding commitment to improving the lives of people affected by Huntington's disease.
- Family Leadership: Linda Marah, Deb Peterson & Family
- In recognition of their true spirit of family that is demonstrated each day and by doing so serve as a role model for all families living with Huntington's disease.
- Corporate Leadership: The Toro Company
- In recognition of your employee's exceptional dedication and support of HDSA's mission to bring help for today and hope for tomorrow to everyone affected by Huntington's disease.
- Giving a Voice to HD: Darcy Hawkins
- In recognition of your dedication and efforts that have helped raise awareness of Huntington's disease in our local community, region, and beyond.
This event would not be possible without the incredible dedication of our planning committee:
Brianna Lindell | Josh Balk | Katie Weikum | Kelsey Quick | Natalie Anderson | Nicole Kindschi | Patti Bocken |Taylor Null
HDSA offers its sincerest thank you to the community partners making our mission possible.